Hemma Lighting Solutions is your one-stop, turnkey solution for all your interior and exterior lighting needs. With the services we offer, we provide the complete lighting package, handling everything from start to finish.
At Hemma Lighting, we believe our turnkey lighting packages are the most thorough in the industry. Here are seven key advantages that make us the best equipped to handle your lighting needs:
- Unmatched expertise.
- 20-plus years of experience in engineering, auditing, and rolling out jobs, our leadership team has a proven track record of quality performance within the industry.
- Strong understanding of the small details that make all the difference.
- The know-how to design the most effective and efficient lighting solutions that best fit your business.
- Strong, loyal relationships with manufacturers and vendors
- Product-agnostic options to better meet clients’ lighting needs.
- We are not tied to the products of a particular manufacturer or distributor.
- We have access to a wide range of lighting products from several different manufacturers.
- Uniquely positioned to select the best-value products from each manufacturer and choose the ideal mix of lighting equipment to meet every client’s unique requirements while staying under budget.
- We can mix and match fixtures from various manufacturers to obtain the most optimal results for each client.
- Capable of handling large-scale, highly-customized lighting projects.
- No job is too large, complicated, or challenging for us.
- We handle your entire project, from development and engineering all the way to installation and close-out, with little difficulty or unpleasant surprises.
- If a highly-specialized solution is needed, that’s no problem for us. Our team understands technical issues, but also knows how to “think outside the box” when necessary.
- Everything we do is customized to fit the client’s needs, depending on the type of facility, existing fixtures, budget, and timeline.
- We’re capable of adapting to your schedule to make sure our work doesn’t impede your ability to do business.
- Fast delivery time.
- Fastest turnaround time for proposals in the industry.
- Client-focused system, that allows us to return most proposals in under a week.
- Rapid rollout and delivery time, generally taking anywhere from a week to a couple of months, depending on the size of the upgrade.
- By drastically cutting down on the time required to complete projects, our clients’ operations can be up and running again in very little time.
- Efficient and detailed data compilation software to keep clients informed.
- Everything we do for our customers is accessible to them via our state-of-the-art computer system and software.
- Clients can visit the customer portal at any time to see their audit report, our upgrade proposal with a return on investment (ROI) analysis, as well as updates on the status of any job in progress.
- Everything we do is clearly and thoroughly documented, allowing for stronger traceability and clearer communication with clients.
- The highest quality work at the best possible prices.
- We not only offer the lowest possible prices, but also offer high-quality products and installations.
- Ability to leverage purchasing volume for better pricing, passing savings off to the customer.
- The accuracy of our system allows our relatively small number of office employees to compile large amounts of data with little to no error, reducing the amount of time it takes us to do a project and our cost of operation.
- Assistance with warranties, rebates, and recycling.
- We handle the entire process for you, investigating all possible rebates and tax breaks, managing the approval process, and filing all the paperwork on our clients’ behalf.
- We also haul away and dispose of the hazardous waste that is generated when the old lighting equipment is removed. Proper recycling and disposal is extremely important and often very difficult and expensive to do on your own.
- We’ll take these materials to an EPA-approved recycling center, and you will then be provided with a “certificate of recycling” documenting that the waste has been disposed of properly.
Ready to take the next step?
If you have any questions about how we can make your commercial space more cost-effective, productive and energy efficient through a turnkey lighting upgrade, give us a call at 770-847-8188 or fill out our online contact form. We will do our best to make the transition to LED lighting affordable, easy and hassle-free!