Welcome to Hemma Lighting Solutions. We are a national commercial lighting company where innovative thinking and meticulous workmanship come together to provide owners and managers of commercial and industrial businesses with highly customized, effective turnkey LED lighting solutions.
Our LED lighting upgrade packages significantly reduce energy consumption at your facilities, lower your operating costs, improve lighting performance, and create a safer work environment.
From start to finish, we handle every step of the lighting upgrade for you. This includes conducting investment grade audits, doing photometric studies of your work space, creating new lighting designs, preparing an ROI and payback analysis, selecting and ordering all materials and products, providing a quality installation, removal and disposal of old lighting equipment, and everything else listed on our process page.
No matter what industry your company is a part of, we stand ready to provide exceptional service and support anywhere you operate throughout the United States. The majority of our clients have large, nationwide operations with multiple locations, and no project is too large or too complex for us to handle.
A History of Great Service
Hemma Lighting Solutions was founded as a commercial lighting company in 2015 by a team of three: Reginald Cook, our CEO; Bill Cook, our President; and Jeffrey Noble, our Vice President of Finance. But while we may seem like a “young” company, we actually have many years of cumulative experience in the commercial lighting business.
Reg has over 20 years of lighting experience in addition to six years of experience as the owner of a construction company. Bill has also been involved in the lighting industry for 20 plus years, working with some of the largest clients and manufacturers in the nation. Together, they have a wealth of experience in designing customized lighting solutions for healthcare facilities, warehouses, manufacturers, distribution centers, and offices across the country.
Before starting Hemma Lighting, our company’s three founders had started another successful lighting company in 1994: National Energy Services. NES was also a turnkey lighting company, which eventually grew into a $40 million per year business. NES was a leader in implementing multi-facility, retail, medical, government, and industrial retrofit programs, completing more than 100,000 individual energy retrofits under Reg’s guidance.
When NES was acquired by a large conglomerate in 2010, all of the employees of NES went to work for the new company. After five years of working there, the three NES founders got together again to form Hemma Lighting. Their reason for starting the new commercial lighting company was simply this: to be able to make a difference in the energy industry by offering sound lighting solutions using cutting-edge technology.
After just one year in operation, Hemma Lighting achieved more than a ten-fold growth in business. We have already earned a well-deserved reputation for completing challenging projects on time, on budget, and at the highest level of quality.
What sets us apart from other commercial lighting companies?
We know there are a number of different commercial lighting companies that offer turnkey lighting upgrades. But what is it exactly that makes our company stand out from the rest?
- Truly unbiased, customized lighting solutions. Many times lighting companies are obligated to work with specific manufacturers, which makes them limited in the combination of fixtures, ballasts, lamps, and controls that they offer to their customers. As a product agnostic company, we’re not tied to any particular manufacturers, which means that we’re able to come up with the best solutions possible for you because we have the ability to choose from a variety of the numerous lighting products available in the marketplace.
- Fast turnaround on proposals. Many commercial lighting companies take two, three, or even four weeks to get a proposal out to a client. At Hemma Lighting, we pride ourselves in getting proposals out to customers within just 3 to 4 days with our very experienced staff and efficient internal operating system. You’ll have the information you need much sooner, which means that the commercial lighting installation can begin sooner and your project can be completed faster.
- Competitive pricing. Compare us with other lighting companies and you will find that our prices are the best in the industry. The reason we can offer such highly-competitive pricing comes down to several factors. One, Hemma Lighting is led by team of professionals with lots of years of experience in the industry. They know the lighting business and how to run the company efficiently. Two, our very streamlined software tools and systems allow us to do our work much more quickly and efficiently. We have a fast turnaround time on our proposals, which means we spend less on salaries to get it done. Three, because we work with many different manufacturers, we have many different product options available to us and can select the best-value products. We then pass all of these savings on to our clients.
- Unparalleled customer care. It’s not a stretch to say we’ve got some of the most highly-skilled, experienced, and service-oriented employees in the entire lighting industry. The leaders of our staff have been involved in lighting for 20-plus years, on average. They have the outstanding skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and dedication to support you in all of your endeavors and meet all of your lighting needs. Furthermore, we provide our technicians with the best tools and equipment technology can offer. If you’re looking for innovative lighting solutions with world-class service, we’re the company that can deliver them to you.
- Consistent communication. We keep you informed every step of the upgrade process. You can go on our customer portal at any time and see the results of the audit we did for you, our proposal, or the status of the work we’re doing for you. We also assign a project manager to your account, who will provide you with regular updates on the progression of the project. You are also welcome to call him or her at any time with any questions you may have about the lighting installation.
- Satisfaction is guaranteed. We stand 100% behind our work and the products we’ve installed. If you ever feel dissatisfied with any part of our service or your new lighting equipment, we’ll work one-on-one with you to make things right. We are committed to our clients and will do our best to help you save money while delivering innovative lighting products.